2012 Schedule – Chinese Year of the Water Dragon
I look back on 2011 with wonder, joy and gratitude for all the friendships, new and old, that have given me the fuel to continue my work of teaching Qigong. The nomadic life has been ever-busy and even exhausting at times, but the perfect training ground for teaching about stress management and how to stay healthy, balanced and joyful amidst constant change.
Review of 2011
In the past year, much has been accomplished:
- 3 Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong Teacher Certifications, including in Central America (Costa Rica), Canada and USA.
- 4 Qigong for Cleansing Teacher Certifications – in Virginia, Upstate New York, Colorado and Kaua’i
- Workshops across the US, including in California, Colorado, D.C., New York, Pennsylvania, Kaua’i and in Canada, Toronto and Ottawa
- Programs in Europe, including in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Poland and Netherlands
- Lotus Rises from the Water DVD – still in the works, but soon to be released if the final edit works as planned! It has taken a whole year, but part of that was due to my extensive travels, so my apologies to my students for the long delay!
Enduring friendships have sprouted around the globe, with Qigong as the bridge between cultures…I would find myself teaching Qigong at a wedding in Germany, in a native ceremony in the rainforest of Costa Rica, and even on a plane enroute to Texas seated by an “oil man”. In the case of the latter, I pointed out that we did, in fact, work in a common field – that is – Energy! He was intrigued enough to take down my website to learn more.
2012 “Firsts” for Radiant Lotus Qigong
The further afield I travel, the more I see that Qigong is alive and well in the world. This year, there will be a number of first-time events in different countries:
- The first European certification for women in Auschwitz, Poland
- The first Australian certification for women in Australia
- The first RLQ workshop in Budapest, Hungary
- Continuing Education units for massage therapists for both our teacher certification programs: Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong as well as Qigong for Cleansing, in Santa Fe, New Mexico given by the Santa Fe School of Massage.
2012 Teacher Certifications
January 20-26, 2012: Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong Teacher Certification in Toronto, Ontario, CANADA with 10 talented teachers-in-training. (Back row): Karusia Wroblewski, Helen Keller, Heather Meneses, Kathy Hind, Anita Saar, Alison Stark (Middle Row): Judy Zimmer (Front row): Gabrielle de Burke, Anita Leon, Meredith Oberfrank
2012 Schedule of Upcoming Teacher Certifications:
February 24-26 (3 days) – Qigong for Cleansing at the Santa Fe School of Massage, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
May 14-20 (7 days): Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong at the Santa Fe School of Massage, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
July 17-22 (6 days): Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong in Oświęcim, POLAND.
November (7 days): Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong in Byron Bay, AUSTRALIA.
I just completed the first teacher certification of the year in Toronto, CANADA with 10 fabulous women (9 Canadians and 1 American!), plus heartwarming workshops in Aurora and Uxbridge thanks to two of my talented friends and students, Andrea Lakshmi Trimble and Cindy Abbott.
February Qigong Workshops in CT, MD, NM…
In February, I will be teaching in Connecticut, Maryland and New Mexico, with plans for Colorado and Vegas in March before flying to Thailand for Francesco and my annual Qigong study trip in Chiang Mai. (Click on the blue links to go to my host’s sites for registration details.)
In Connecticut, Qigong friends Lamont Thomas and Bill Wrenn are hosting my workshops as an East Coast Regional Event through the National Qigong Association. The programs will be held in Milford and Fairfield, CT.
…I have been blessed to meet warm and welcoming students wherever I have journeyed, and am pleased by the enthusiastic response to Qigong. Oftentimes I feel very much like a farmer…”seeding” Qigong wherever I go, then sharing the way to cultivate the “field” of potential health through self-care and personal practice.
I thank you always for your friendship and loving support and hope to “play” Qigong with you in one of the cities I am teaching at in 2012. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones, and may peace, joy and harmonious balance be yours in the Chinese Year of the Water Dragon. If you want to stay in touch or keep updated on where I am teaching, feel free to friend me on Facebook under “Daisy Lee” or my “Radiant Lotus Qigong” group page. Until soon and with warmest aloha…. ~ Daisy